Some of the most important lessons to learn about life are
- That you are not always going to succeed. At one point you are going to mess up and fail, but what matters in the end is how you dealt with that failure.
- The world is a cruel place, but happiness is almost always around the corner.
- People will fail you and not have the answers to all your questions, so try not to rely on them too much.
- Trust people that you know will support you and have your back. If you’re not sure about whether or not to trust them, its probably best to not trust them fully.
- Life is short so try to enjoy it as much as possible.
I think that the most powerful learning happens in intense situations. They may be stressful, and nerve-racking, but when you go back and look at the situation, you can see things that you didn’t before. For example, I could go back and look at one of my life problems right now and say, oh hey I could have just done this and the outcome could have been so much better and less stressful. Maybe if I’m ever in a situation like that again, I can think about that and try to choose a different answer. There are some lessons that we cannot learn from teachers or other people. Those lessons cannot be learned because they do not know what is on your mind. It takes your determination to learn something to actually make it an important and worthwhile lesson.